There was no Israeli attack on a Hezbollah missile depot in Beirut as Israel, the UAE and Saudi Arabia state. That’s just another Israeli lie (sorry, redundant, the words “Israeli” and “lie” are synonyms).
In fact the attack was with a mini-nuke and targeted a fake stash of ammonium nitrate that was really just dirt and rocks, unloaded from a fake ammonium nitrate vessel from Georgia, complete with a fake captain, fake papers, and all fake documentation all along the line. The entire operation was done by Mossad and was done over multiple years. When the Jewish psychopath (excuse me, redundant!) Netanyahu pointed to the very place that was attacked in the harbor and called in a Hezbollah missile depot, he was talking about this fake ammonium nitrate stash that was plotted to be attacked the next year.
The information that this Mossad plot existed and was the source of the fake fertilizer at the port comes from Lebanese intelligence. Everything adds up perfectly.
There never was any Hezbollah missile stash at the harbor. The Lebanese military and intelligence have already affirmed this.
Furthermore, that part of the port is controlled by Christian Maronite Falangists under Gemayal, the very worst enemies of Hezbollah. The idea that the arch-enemies of Hezbollah would allow Hezbollah to stash missiles at the port for several years (!) is laughable. They wouldn’t let them put them there in the first place.
In fact, since they hate Hezbollah so much and many used to work for the Zionist enemy, it is quite possible that they were in on this plot along with Mossad from the very start. That is why the fake “ammonium nitrate” sat there in the port all those years even after many court orders demanding that people get rid of it.
Keep in mind that ammonium nitrate is not explosive. It’s just a fertilizer. It’s only explosive is fuel oil is added to it, and in some rather precise measures at that. Now the fake story has changed once again. One way to tell these fake stories is the way they change every time you turn your head. Typically true stories, even of nefarious geopolitical plots, don’t change with the wind many times.
The story keeps changing on the fake stories because people keep revealing the fakeness of the story so they keep changing it to account for the fakeness with new “facts.” The new line is that somehow a lot of fuel oil was dumped onto that fertilizer! How? Don’t ask us!
If Israel merely bombed those bags of ammonium nitrate, there would be no explosion because the fertilizer wouldn’t blow up. It would act just like concrete or rocks or dirt or what have you. Also when ammonium nitrate explodes, it causes a yellow cloud. This cloud was red, probably red from the rocks and dirt blowing up.
Also, let’s forget about the vast hole in solid rock at the site of the explosion, as huge craters in rock can only be created with nuclear weapons. Otherwise you have to tunnel into the rock with ordinary explosives to detonate rock because ordinary explosives blow upwards, not downwards, and cannot penetrate rock.
That is why all of these fake “bunker-buster” weapons are not just bunker busters but in fact every single one of them is some sort of a mini-nuclear weapon.
The MOAB also appears to be some sort of a mini-nuke. It’s hard to imagine how ordinary explosives can do that much damage. MOAB’s also have major penetrative capabilities and are billed as bunker busters. Everyone for half a mile around is left deaf by a MOAB explosion. One year after the MOAB drop on Afghanistan, villagers continue to report mysterious ailments dating from the attack. Furthermore, since the attack, none of the crops that formerly grew in this rich agricultural area will grow anymore. That’s no ordinary explosive.
Leaving aside the impossible crater, let’s look at the size of the crater in terms of its area. 2,800 tons of ammonium nitrate cannot blow a hole that wide. In fact, you would need 100 times that amount of ammonium nitrate, or 280,000 tons, to blow a hole that wide, and even that amount might not be enough.
The explosion created a sensation of intense heat along with a “melting” sensation on the faces of bystanders. Only nuclear weapons can cause this effect and in fact, it is a telltale sign of one.
Look at that classic nuclear blast cloud. Any attack with a nuclear weapon leaves a characteristic shaped mushroom cloud that is familiar to all of us from photos of Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and atomic blasts in the Pacific (Bikini Island) and New Mexico (Almogordo Test Range). No conventional explosive can possibly produce that sort of a characteristic cloud afterwards and in fact, the site of such a cloud is proof positive that a nuclear attack has taken place.
A team from the US arrived in Beirut the day after the attack with all sorts of gear, including radiation detectors. They were specifically banned from entering the country. The Lebanese army sealed off the area and did not allow anyone in. All radiation detection devices were specifically banned for several days after the blast. Mini-nukes are low-yield and leave very little radiation, however, if you arrive within a week after the blast, you can detect abnormal radiation levels at the site that cannot be explained any other way.
Just to show you that this was not some fake fertilizer blowing up automagically, note that the grain silo that stores all of Lebanon’s grain was blown up, leaving them with less than a month’s supply of grain. Later the same day, the US mysteriously blew up three grain silos in Syria by bombing them!
Now if that was just fertilizer blowing up on its own, why did the US blow up three grain silos at the same time one in Lebanon was blown up. Also within the next couple of days, in addition to the grain silos blowing up, there were multiple mysterious explosions and fires at food storage warehouses in the Shia South of Iraq. Note once again the attacks on the food supplies of:
- The people of Lebanon, who support Hezbollah and are allied with Iran
- The people of Syria, who support Assad’s government, which supplies Hezbollah and is allied with Iran
- The people of the Shia South, who support the pro-Iran government in Iraq. A majority also support Iran and support for Hezbollah in the south is near-universal.
These were attacks on the food supplies of peoples who support Hezbollah, Iran and governments which support Hezbollah and Iran. They’re anti-Iran attacks.
At the same time, there was a huge fire in a shopping mall in the UAE. The mall was Iranian-owned.
So looking at all of these attacks together, it looks like they were coordinated attacks on Iran and also on Hezbollah and the peoples and regimes who support both.
Now I ask you, if that was merely non-explosive fertilizer blowing up, why was this accident followed in the next couple of days by multiple attacks on three different countries against Iranian interests and supporters? How does that make sense? It only makes sense if the Beirut explosion was no accident.
In addition, we now have reports that there were four US spy planes over Lebanon at the time of the Beirut explosion. US spy planes do not often fly over this country. They appeared less than a day before the explosion and left less than a day after the explosion. Why did US spy planes mysteriously converge on Lebanon, in numbers at that, from just before to just after a completely accidental explosion? How does that make sense?
There are now hundreds to thousands of eyewitness reports of residents of Beirut hearing and sometimes seeing warplanes coming in to Beirut shortly before the explosions. There is also video showing men in an Armenian district pointing up in the sky at the jets as they come in. Many people heard the jets come in and reported that it was the sound of warplanes overhead, a sound they knew because they heard it many times during the war.
Monks at a monastery 10 miles away reported hearing warplanes coming in. A local bishop confirmed the reports. I watched some of these videos myself. In one video, you can clearly hear warplanes coming in at one point, and you can hear the people making the video ask, “What’s that sound?” The sound lasts for 10-20 seconds and becomes increasingly louder. To me it sounded like an F-16 aircraft. I later heard that that was exactly what it was. Others watching the video said the sound on the video sounded exactly like the Blue Angels US military warplane shows they had attended.
All of these people are lying? All of these people were hallucinating? Those men with their fingers pointed in the air pointing at jets coming in are pointing at phantoms? We all hallucinated the sound of those jets coming in? I don’t think so. It’s right there on video. The sound is quite unmistakable and is immediately followed by a huge explosion. If that sound is not aircraft coming in, what is it? And why does that sound get louder and louder until a vast explosion goes off?
The following entities affirmed that Israel carried out an attack on the Beirut harbor:
- US: The President. The Pentagon, including the Joint Chiefs of Staff and top generals.
- Israel: Sources deep within the Israeli government said it was an Israeli attack on a Hezbollah missile depot. Also a famous ex-MP implied that Israel attacked the port and even implied that a nuclear weapon had been used. He was right. Furthermore, a week before the attack, Netanyahu announced that after the next Hezbollah attack, Israel would attack the civilian infrastructure of Lebanon (note that this attack was on the port and the grain silo, definitely part of the Lebanese civilian infrastructure). This was followed a few days later by a very shady Hezbollah “attack” on the border, where a Hezbollah team reportedly attempted to plant a bomb. The entire team of four-five men was killed. However, Hezbollah stated that there was no attack and they did not release any information about the names of any martyrs. It appears that the attack never took place. Afterwards, Netanyahu delivered one of his most extreme threats ever against Hezbollah, a true fire and brimstone speech. And a few days after that, the attack on the Beirut port took place, in retaliation for the (fake) Hezbollah attack.
- UAE: Intelligence. Repeat of the Israeli claim that it was an Israeli attack on a Hezbollah missile depot.
- Saudi Arabia: Intelligence. Repeat of the Israeli claim that it was an Israeli attack on a Hezbollah missile depot.
- Syria: Intelligence. Israel attacked the Beirut harbor with “some new experimental weapon.” A similar explosion by a similar device occurred in Syria the year prior. The two blasts appear to be connected.
- Lebanon: Military. Intelligence. The President. A member of Parliament. Israel attacked Beirut harbor with a mini-nuclear weapon. The attack was carried out by two F-16 aircraft. President Aoun said there was no Hezbollah missile depot and that Israel had attacked the port. The member of Parliament is part of an anti-Hezbollah block. He said that Israel attacked a Hezbollah missile depot. Intelligence also stated that the Lebanese government, Hezbollah, and Iran all plan to cover up the attack by pushing the fertilizer lie. They do not wish to demoralize their people by telling them that Israel is using nuclear weapons against them, for which Hezbollah, Lebanon, and Iran have nothing to retaliate with, as they have no nuclear weapons themselves.
- Italy: Government. Israel attacked the Beirut harbor with a tactical nuclear weapon.
- IAEA, the nuclear weapons control agency of the UN: Station in Sicily reported a significant nuclear event, which means either a detonation of a nuclear weapon or a meltdown at a reactor. Jim Smith, an inspector for the agency, reported that Israel attacked Beirut harbor with a tactical nuclear weapon.
The US sources who broke all of this news and from which most of the reports above, including from Lebanon, Italy, the IAEA, and the US, including the top generals in the Pentagon referenced above are sourced, have not been contacted by anyone trying to refute this news.
7 thoughts on “Alt Left: The Israeli Tactical Nuclear Attack on the Beirut Port Again”
Do you have sources.links for these three?
“A team from the US arrived in Beirut the day after the attack with all sorts of gear, including radiation detectors. They were specifically banned from entering the country.”
“The Lebanese army sealed off the area and did not allow anyone in. All radiation detection devices were specifically banned for several days after the blast.”
“There is also video showing men in an Armenian district pointing up in the sky at the jets as they come in. Many people heard the jets come in and reported that it was the sound of warplanes overhead, a sound they knew because they heard it many times during the war.”
A team from Veterans Today arrived the next day with radiation counters. They were specifically denied entry.
I believe that Gordon of VT said that, but I might have to check.
I saw the video of the men in the Armenian Quarter pointing at the jets, followed shortly after by a huge explosion that knocks them off their feet. There are many reports of people hearing jets coming in and saying that they knew the sound because they remember it from the war.
In addition, I also saw an excellent video of a man and a woman talking about the first bombing and you can hear the jet coming in and getting louder and louder. They specifically say things like, “What’s that?” and you can hear them getting alarmed. The sound gets louder for 15 seconds and then there is a huge blast that knocks them off their feet.
In my opinion, that’s not just the sound of a jet. To me it reminds me specifically of an F-16. Do these jets sound different?
Other people commenting in the video say that the sound reminds them of the sounds they heard at the Blue Angels US Air Force shows. I can’t locate those videos at the moment though.
VT also claims this attack on Yemen might have been a mini-nuke. Could be. It’s quite large for a conventional bomb.
I think they are correct on that. No way did the Saudis drop a mini-nuke. Get out. Either the US or Israel dropped it. Actually, Israel is suspected of dropping it in support of their long-time BFF’s the Saudis. Israel and the Saudis have been besties for ~40 years now. It seems weird but they’re both among the dirtiest, scummiest, most low-down, frighteningly dishonest worst countries on Earth so maybe birds of a feather.
I can’t believe you’re still blogging, Robert.
You are like a glimpse from the past that still exists today. Thank you for existing.
Oh thank you so much! That comment means so much to me!
If you really love the site and you are feeling rich, you can head on over to the Support page and send money however much money you wish. It’s halfway through the month, and I’ve got ~$30 to last me til the end of the month. Worse than that, it’s Christmas.