A Look at Transmen and “Lesbian” Transwomen

RL: It seems to be an extreme form of homosexuality, and their brains are actually female-shifted. That is, they don’t have female brains or male brains.”

Claudius: I didn’t know this. Interesting. It matches up with what I said. They are just super-duper gay. I like these trannies. They seem very nice, albeit a bit gold-diggerish, but whatever. I could be friends with these people.

I like the real, true, pure trannies too. I’ve heard this group makes up 11% of the tranny population. The other 89% are all autogynyphiliacs, and yes, they are statistically more dangerous to women than CIS men. In one cohort, I think over half of them had a record for sex crimes! I’m serious. They put them in women’s prisons, and a number of them have raped women in there. They go to women’s shelters when they are homeless and tend to make the real women really uncomfortable.

The lesbian trannies are a pretty large group because most of the autogynyphiliacs are straight or at least bisexual. So a lot of this group are attracted to women and call themselves lesbians, except real lesbians absolutely despise them and say they are creepy men pretending to be women. These real lesbians even lead movements against the lesbian trannies, for example, a number of the radical feminist TERF’s are like this.

The lesbian trannies has started to rail against the “cotton ceiling,” by which they mean the real female lesbians who refuse to date the fake female tranny lesbians. They’ve even held demonstrations against this ceiling, and they like to crash lesbian and ultra-feminist gatherings (same thing).

The Michigan Womyn’s Festival, for example, a radfem feminist gathering of mostly lesbian women, got invaded by lesbian trannies a while back. They cracked down hard on them a couple of years ago, and now all lesbian trannies are banned from the festival. I have no idea about how the women running the festival feel about transmen.

A lot of TERF’s feel sorry for transmen and say they are victims of patriarchy, which makes it so miserable to be a woman that a lot of women just say, “Screw it. I’m going over to the enemy. I’m going to be a man and cash in on all the male privilege.” Because of course any problems a woman has with anything on Earth are clearly the fault of us men, right?

Except most real men are probably not real fond of transmen. I’ve known a few of them and even talked to a couple and am even considering fucking one if she still has a womanly body.

A lot of transmen are straight women and when they go tranny, they call themselves gay men. The ones who become really masculine usually end up getting fucked by regular gay men, who don’t seem to care that transmen mostly still have vaginas. To gay men, it’s just a gay man with a vagina. Big deal. Gay guys will screw anything anyway, and this looks enough like a man for them, so they’re down.

The really masculine transmen often have their tits chopped off, which sickens me, and their faces develop a male appearance. They often get a lot of facial hair hair all over their bodies too. So it looks like a dude with a pussy basically.

A lot of them are horny as Hell and looking to get fucked by anyone, mostly guys I guess, but most men seem to be doing a hard pass on these freaks. I sure as Hell would. I wouldn’t fuck a guy with a pussy with a ten foot pole and an 11 foot extension. I’m homophobic as it is in the true sense of the word and that would feel so gay to me, I just could not handle it. It would feel like fucking a guy, and that would set off my homophobic alarm pretty bad.

Please follow and like us:
error0
fb-share-icon20
Tweet 20
fb-share-icon20

2 thoughts on “A Look at Transmen and “Lesbian” Transwomen”

  1. “A lot of transmen are straight women and when they go tranny, they call themselves gay men.”

    These abominations make me sick. They are gross. I don’t hate them. I just mean they are physically repulsive because their faces still looks somewhat feminine but they have a beard. Ugh.

    A chick with a dick (gay hookers trans) is easy less gross than a chick with a beard. You’re right that most straight dudes would pick a girl tranny which a cock over these lesbo dyke tranny chimeras.

    All that straight cis to gay trans abominations give trannies a bad name. Most tranny-hate probably attend from the SJW media parading then around as examples of normalcy. It’s as if the mainstream media is pure evil and actually wants to turn the public against transgender people.

  2. In fact, PORN featuring gay hookers trannies with cocks is what has made straight men accept trans people. I’m 100% positive that if the only exposure people had to trannies were the autogynyphiliacs, everyone save SJWs would hate trans people.

    So fuck you feminists and faggos! Tranny porn earned you more “allies” than your deranged postmodern blather.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *