Game/PUA: The 80/20 Rule: Anything to It?

There is a rule among Black Pillers called the 80-20 rule. Briefly, that 80% of the women are chasing the top 20% of the men. In the hard version of the rule, 20% of the men are having sex with 80% of the women.

There does seem to be something to the 80/20 rule. Let me say that I actually don’t mind the 80/20 rule because it has worked to my benefit all through my life.

First of all, the 80/20o rule, like most things in our social lives, is nothing new. It’s always been this way. When I was in high school, I decided that 10% of the guys were having sex with 90% of the girls. I didn’t do a study to confirm that. That was just my intuitive (female thinking) observation. Once again, it wasn’t true in the hard sense but it did seem to be true in some soft sense.

Later, on dating sites, studies repeatedly found that 80% of the women were chasing 20% of the men, whereas men were much less discriminate, with 100% of the men chasing 100% of the men. Typically men seemed to be chasing their looksmatches. However, 20% of the women were chasing the remaining 80% of the men. This means that women from 3-10 scale were all chasing 9-10 scale men and women from 1-2 on the scale were chasing the men from 1-8.

These studies also showed that women only found 20% of men attractive. The women in these studies said 80% of men were unattractive. Hypergamy, in other words.

I read an STD study done in a ghetto Black community. There they found that 80% of the women coming to the clinic had been infected by only 20% of the men. Most of the women were sleeping with only a small number of men, and that’s where all the STD’s were coming from. Even there, the women were monopolizing the best men.

As with the Sapir-Whorf theory, obviously there’s a lot of evidence against a hard 80-20 rule theory. On an incel site, an incel said that all of the men he knew were married. They were all 4-6 scale average looks men. I assume they got their looksmatches. So it’s not as if everyone but the Chads is screwed.

Once again pace Sapir-Whorf, a soft 80-20 rule theory makes a lot of sense if you plug it in as one more way, among so many others, to try to make sense of the Sexual Marketplace. In other words, in some odd, vague way, there is some certain degree of truth to the 80-20 rule at some level in Sexual Marketplace Theory. This theory is useful as a tool in conjunction with many other theories. If you plug them all in at once, the Sexual Marketplace will start making a lot more sense.

Please follow and like us:
error0
fb-share-icon20
Tweet 20
fb-share-icon20

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *