1. Being a flasher and/or voyeur. Long story but I was innocent of both. I was only guilty of doing something real stupid. The two detectives were furious that I insisted on my innocence and threatened to beat a confession out of me.
“If you don’t quit saying you’re innocent, we’re going to beat the shit out of you.”
I already hated cops but I started hating them a lot more after that incident.
2. Fifty different people turned me in to the police for the sadistic rape/murder/mutilations of two young teenage girls because I wrote articles about the case. You know, “If you write about it, that means you did it.” A detective actually interviewed me about this bullshit. I swear people are retarded.
3. The same people turned me in ~50 times to police as a “pedophile” (not a crime) saying I had child porn on my drive (I don’t) because I wrote that it is perfectly normal for grown men to be sexually aroused by teenage girls, a fact that has been proven in every study of the matter ever done. There was no investigation. Also when I moved into a new apartment I was told that everyone in the place thought I was a sex criminal or predator because I was older, not married, and living alone. I was even reported to the police. I swear people are retarded.
4. I was also accused of having sexual fantasies of rape, murder, and mutilation of young teenage girls because I wrote about details of the case. Obviously if I wrote about it then that meant I liked it. For the record, I don’t have fantasies like that. I don’t care if you do but it’s not my bag. I swear people are retarded.
5. Been accused of being gay many times although I’m 100% straight. I Also accused of having gay sex with many of my friends when I had sex with none of them. Those are both very bad things to say about me. For the record, I’m 100% straight. Homophobes suck.
6. Accused of having excessive attachment to my mother. No idea why but maybe related to the above. For the record, I’m not a momma’s boy. I hate Momma’s boys. Homophobes suck.
7. Was banned from a Starbucks for “harassment” for the crime of talking to human beings. I talk to everyone, including young women. I never talked sexually to any of them. But it’s “harassment” nowadays to open a conversation with a woman who doesn’t want to talk to you even if she never lets you know. For the record, I was staring conversations with young women about completely innocent matters like the weather. Never once did I get sexual with any of them. I swear SJW’s and feminists are scum.
8. Fired from a bartenders job for stealing money from the restaurant safe. For the record, I never stole any money. I didn’t even know where the safe was or even if there was one. I swear people are retarded.
9. Accused by SJW retards of being racist, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic, conservative, reactionary, Republican, Rightist, fascist, and Nazi more times than I can count. For the record, I’m not any of those things in my opinion.
One thought on “Ever Been Accused of Something When You Were Completely Innocent?”
Well, in my situation, I’m not attached to mom. She’s been dumped on me by siblings, and my mom refuses live in assisted living and/or get someone to watch over her.
You mentioned being accused of false crimes.
Yeah, there’s a lot of snooty women on college campuses, or just in general. They don’t want friendly chat with males. Well, maybe they would with one they’re attracted to, not sure. I guess the thing to do is spot them out early and avoid them. Their behavior resembles that of women who have been molested or abused as children. It’s not a very cool way to be.