Growing up a boy in the 21st century is not easy. The unhinged ideology of feminism has stifled many aspects about the very nature and essence of being a boy, and it is not right.
– You will be told nothing good about your gender because apparently there is no pride in being a boy.
– In society you will experience a system that is tilted against you by branding you a young offender just for typical male behavior.
– Your female peers will be encouraged in every stage of their educational journey and you will not.
– You will be blamed for the oppression of women by just being alive because it contributes to the «upholding of the patriarchy».
– You will be told in university that you’re a rapist in waiting, and you will be forced to attend consent classes.
– Your natural love and affection for women will be described as something awful, making you afraid to even say hello to a woman. One inappropriate remark or a single accusation of making one can destroy your reputation forever.
– If you try to speak out against these injustices, you will be persecuted by rabid mobs of politically correct lunatics.
But despite all of this, young man, I am not worried for you. Because you are a male. We males have overcome impossible obstacles before, and I trust we will again.
But until that day comes young man, you’ll have to live through all of this. And for that, I am sorry.