Isn’t it odd the machos all like him? Well, I could see he was a fruitcake by the way he condemned some protests (pro-Trump) after his election. He was saying “Well, Stop it!” like some cross between Dr. Evil and an Old Grandmother. 😆
It’s a speculation but aside from Donald Trump’s behavior of:
- Decorating with obsessive gold that would out shine Liberace’s decor
- The need to overachieve..overcompensate…and overachieve masculine traits
- Intimidating tactics as learned by his mentor for 13 years Roy Cohn, a famous homosexual known for being the Chief Counsel for Sen. McCarthy during the McCarthy hearings and for intimidating and firing scores of gay men from government positions.
- Vanity – makeup, coiffed hair, orange makeup
- Wanting to be “one of the girls” by buying Miss Universe and crashing the dressing room
- Over-masculating by appointing the most anti-gay friendly Governor as his Vice-President running mate – Mike Pence.
There is one particular hand gesture that stands out from the rest. The pinky pointing finger.
The finger gesture is not a typical gesture. The finger goes up in an admonishing point, the middle fingers are clenched, and the pinky takes a stressed backward position. The gesture is not easy to accomplish and can be both aggressive and defiant in nature.
The hand gesture is not an open polite “Wait a moment” pointer, a Pontifical “Bless you” pointer or even a “Taxi, Taxi” pointer. The gesture begs to be given a twirl and a defiant snap. And well, it’s prissy and not even a Presidential prissy.
History will only show if speculations about Donald Trump are true, as you should never judge a book by its cover or even a single hand gesture, but I believe this hand gesture is mighty interesting. Think what you will.