The Murderous, Democracy-Hating Latin American Right
The murderousness of the Chilean, Peruvian, Ecuadorian, and Argentine Right is in the past, but you never know when they will spring up again.
- There was talk on the Argentine Right of calling for a coup when the last president talked about regulating the agricultural sector. They run that country like a mafia and no one dares to touch them. The Argentine Right worked with Wall Street to bankrupt the country and ruin the economy so they could win an election.
- The Paraguayan Right overthrew the government with a judicial coup.
- The Ecuadorian Right attempted an armed police coup several years ago.
- The Peruvian Right staged a coup 25 years ago.
- The Chilean Right only allowed a weak democracy 18 years ago.
- The Honduran Right staged a military coup to get rid of a democratically elected president. Since then, death squads have murdered 1,000 people.
- Aristide was overthrown by US sponsored coup 23 years ago, and they haven’t had any democracy since because Aristide’s party is banned from running. The last time they ran, they won 92% of the vote. After the coup, death squads rampaged through the population, murdering 3,000 members of Aristide’s party.
- The rightwing Brazilian legislature overthrew the Left government based on a complete lie and they jailed the former president on a completely fake charge based on a bribe that he didn’t even accept! I mean they simply overthrew a democratically elected government with a parliamentary coup. They do this stuff all the time down there with either judicial, parliamentary or military coups.
The Latin American Right hates democracy.
If you wonder why the Left goes authoritarian down there, well, this is what happens if you try to do it democratically. They try to do it democratically, they wage coups and economic wars against you, start terrorist riots destroying you cities, murder the members of your government and political parties, start contra wars, or if they are in power, run death squads and slaughter the members of your parties.
I mean if they block all efforts at peaceful change, why not just put in a Left dictatorship? By the way, this is why Lenin said peaceful efforts towards socialism were doomed to fail because power never surrenders without a fight. He called such efforts parliamentary cretinism. I don’t agree with that, but I see the point.
The main point is that everywhere on Earth, the Right hates democracy and they are determined never to allow any Left governments to take power. Things are a bit different in Europe, North Africa, the Arab World, and Central Asia, but once you start getting over to South Asia, once again, they won’t give it up without a fight.
The Murderous, Democracy-Hating Right in Southeast and East Asia
- Thailand overthrew a Left government with a judicial coup and the middle class rioters called yellow shirts destroying the country.
- Indonesia staged a fake coup so they could murder 1 million Communist Party members.
- The Philippines runs death squads that slaughter the Left.
- The Taiwanese state consolidated its power after 1949 when they fled to they island by murdering hundreds of thousands of Leftists.
- South Korea also killed hundreds of thousands of Leftists from 1945-1950 before the Korean War even started.
- Between 1954-1960, Communists tried to take power peacefully in South Vietnam, but the government murdered 80,000 of them. They kept asking the North Vietnamese for permission to take up arms but it was never granted. Finally, in 1960, Ho gave them permission to take up arms.
5 thoughts on “Conservatives Are Murderous and Hate Democracy All over the World and at All Times”
I also see Trumpists in comments on social media almost praying for a civil war. Their view is we’re armed, we hate libtards and can’t wait to kill you. These people are very dangerous. Reading the comments of Bolsonaro supporting Brazilians was eye opening. It shows how bad things could potentially get here.
Latin america has been that way ever since the Incas.
Tragic becuase the amerindians are somewhat chill when not distrubed. But who isnt? oh thats right… Jews, east asians and Indians. Small dick syndrome.
Goes to show how historicall materialism influences morality through the mode of production. Foreign power could always use the resourse trap against the proletariat with help from foreigners.
It seems the Latin America right is mostly dominated by whites. I yet to see many dark brown Amerindian leaders of right wing movements in Latin America. They seem to be all people of European descent.
Yep. White people act pretty horrific down there. I know you don’t like Chavez, but he is the hero of the Blacks and Browns down there. The opposition is mostly White and light-skinned. During the recent rioting, the opposition attacked some Black Venezuelans on the assumption that they were Chavez supporters and SET THEM ON FIRE IN THE STREET.