Fantastic compilation. Also delves into other areas, such as the suggestion that US/NATO/Deep State sniper teams have been roaming around the globe shooting at people in protests stirred up by the US/NATO. Some of the incidents were Egypt, Ukraine, Thailand and Syria. It is true that NATO trained snipers did shoot over 100 people on the Maidan, both Berkut police and Maidan protestors. This was all blamed on the Yanukovitch government, and the resulting outrage fomented a coup that drove him out of office. However, all investigations have revealed that
- The cops and the protestors were both shot with the same bullets.
- The Berkut did not have these bullets, nor did they have sniper rifles.
- Right Sector snipers were apparently seen shooting at people.
- All shots were coming from a tall building that at the time was under the control of the Right Sector
- The group that did this, the Right Sector, had just been trained in such behaviors by NATO instructors at a base in Poland the previous fall/winter.
- The Prime Minister of Estonia told the Foreign Minister of the EU in a taped phone call that everyone shot on the Maidan was shot by Right Sector forces.
- An anti-Russian Ukrainian parliamentarian conducted his own investigation. He has not revealed the result, but he did say that the Berkut police are absolutely not guilty of any of those killings.
- To this day, 100% of the Western media continues to falsely blame the pro-Russian Yanukovitch Berkut police for this NATO/Right Sector false flag.
Apparently the same thing occurred early on in the Syrian demonstrations against Assad. Mysterious snipers appeared on rooftops firing on both police and protestors equally. The video says that these sniper were working for NATO/US/CIA. In addition, snipers fired on crowds in the recent Thailand unrest. The video says that these snipers were also working for NATO. NATO snipers also fired on Egyptian demonstrations. The purpose of all of these attacks is apparently to create chaos, as the US/NATO apparently thrive on chaos somehow.
The report also produces excellent evidence that Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch are more or less appendages of the US Deep State/State Department/Pentagon/CIA. Both organizations have been caught repeatedly telling lies in order to drum up support for wars. AI promoted the Saddam kills babies in their incubators lies that helped the US lie its way into the first Gulf War. Human Rights Watch was one of many groups that spread a lie that Gaddafi had killed 6,000 anti-regime protestors. This lie went viral and with the help of the US media, helped gin up support for the NATO intervention in Libya. Afterwards, Human Rights Watch admitted that the 6,000 figure was a complete lie.
At this point, we really need to see both AI and HRW as more or less CIA assets who work for the Deep State and slavishly serve the interests of US foreign policy. I had always suspected something like this was up, but I was too caught up in the “human rights groups are good guys” game. My opinion of these groups has plunged to a new low. I used to be a member of AI. I will never give them a dime again.