Rick Dyer implodes. So much has been going on lately in the nutty Rick Dyer saga that I don’t even know where to start. First of all, Rick declared that the unveiling of the body would be postponed until further notice, which means maybe never. His investors are in full agreement with this decision.
Facebook Find Bigfoot and Christopher Noel were scheduled to be on Rick’s show the next night, and they both issued a statement saying that they were canceling due to Rick’s very bad decision to postpone the unveiling of the Bigfoot on August 15. They said this was very bad decision. I certainly agree.
Statement is here:
Statement by Jack Barnes and Christopher Noël
Due to Rick Dyer’s highly problematic announcement earlier today, we are unable to take part in tonight’s scheduled round table discussion. We find that the announcement was written in such a manner as to create much more confusion and ill will than existed when we agreed to appear. The new atmosphere is certainly not conducive to a fruitful discussion.
The announcement is sloppily articulated and full of opaque statements, which will only add fuel to the ongoing heated and toxic debate within the Sasquatch research community.
We will be delighted to participate in the round table discussion at a future date, when Mr. Dyer finds himself able to clarify his statements, for the benefit of all, and thus to improve the general conversational atmosphere.
Bottom line is we may never know whether this story is true or not because the body may never turn up. So at this point, with the unveiling of the body postponed until further notice, it really doesn’t matter whether Rick shot a Bigfoot or has one or not. The whole story is now completely meaningless from this point on forward because without proof, we can’t be sure how much of it, if any, is true. So this story really needs to go off the radar for a while, or maybe even a long time.
Rick reacted to Noel and FB/FB’s announcement with the usual nuttiness. He made a video burning the Bigfoot Tracker of the Year award he got from FB/FB.
Then he made another video tearing Noel to shreds and saying that all Bigfoots in the US should be hunted down and shot as dangerous animals. This was done to stick it to Noel because Noel thinks they need to be protected.
It’s clear from all of this that Rick is completely off his rocker. I have been saying this forever now, and even offered some tentative psychiatric diagnoses of him, for which I was endlessly trashed. But you see I am right once again. Rick really is nuts. Not just now, but he has probably been nutty for a very long time, maybe his whole adult life. I don’t want to get into diagnoses because it’s really not important, but the guy is obviously unhinged.
Pinkfoot Cindy Schafer has many questions for Christopher Noel, FB/FB and Musky Allen. From her Facebook page, here they are:
- You say you are in possession of smuggled footage and stills from the documentary, and are not able to publish them for fear of copyright infringement. But you say you showed them to Musky. Have you at least shown them privately to anyone else in the Bigfoot community you trust besides Musky?
- If not, why would you not show some of the stills to BF community bloggers like Robert Lindsay so that they could judge them and describe them without publishing them?
- Why would these people not be able to comment on the footage without showing it, just as Musky has?
- You seem concerned about people believing you, even if Dyer doesn’t. Why not show them to someone trustworthy like Derek Randles and start a conversation about this footage, which you say compares to the Patterson film?
- Has Christopher Noel seen any of these photos or footage?
- How did you come by them after you wrote your scathing review of the film?
- Do you regret that your review cast a negative spin on the film that couldn’t be undone by your later announcement of the high quality of the smuggled footage?
- How did the person who shot the footage in the theater come by it, and why did the person not show it to you at once after the film?
- Have you purchased Rick Dyer’s gun that he says was used to shoot the Bigfoot?
- If so, did you spend more than $5,000?
- More than $100,000?
- Have you worked out a deal in principle with Rick whereby you lease the body from him for part of the year he says it will be in his possession?
- Have you seen the body?
- If not, do you know where it is now or where it was when Musky saw it?
- If you haven’t seen the body, have you seen anything else besides the tent video and documentary footage that constitutes proof of its existence?
- Have you made any investment in Minnow Films or any of their projects?
- Dyer continually stresses that the tent video can have no CGI elements because you can’t put an image behind a mesh screen. However, it would be easy to remove the original screen altogether and put another over the CGI work to get the same result. Are you concerned that the tent video may contain CGI effects, as others have suggested?
- How do you reconcile the lack of facial hair on the documentary creature with the full mustache on the tent video one?
- As the only well-known researchers or analysts in the community who believe Dyer’s story, do you wonder why you and Christopher Noel are being brought closer to the story now?
For Musky Allen:
- The multiple and conflicting stories you told various people regarding the body’s location have become well-known over the past weeks. Were you hired by the investors after viewing the body to help them deflect attention from the actual facility?
- If not, was your purpose to confuse people who were looking at your story too closely?
- Do you now know the location of the facility where you saw the body?
- Do you think the doctor and VIP who verified the body while you were at the facility may have been present to intimidate you from looking too closely at it and to help you more confidently proclaim it as real?
- Why would Jack go out of his way to show you the film footage? Did he doubt that it was the same creature you said you saw, that maybe it didn’t fit your description?
- You previously stated that once you saw the body, your role in this story was complete. Now you are closely involved again. Why?
- Have you shown any of the smuggled footage to Robert Lindsay, who has identified you as a friend and source?
- What was the purpose of the meeting with Jack at or near an airport within the past six weeks?
- What do you know about the convergence of Team Tracker members that purportedly took place the weekend prior to the expedition weekend?
- Do you believe Frank Cali has seen the body?
- How do you reconcile that the vendor who does vinyl wrapping on Dyer’s trucks was able to see the body on the spur of the moment, while you had to preplan your viewing and sign a lengthy NDA that was negotiated with your attorney?
- Dyer has rescinded his invitation to Derek Randles to view the body, stating that he has been restricted from showing the body further. Yet he was able to get access for the wrap provider without notice, and also was able to negotiate a planned viewing for Frank Cali. Why would he not include Derek Randles in one of these recent viewings, knowing that if Randles verified the body it would add much credibility to the story, whereas the two actual viewings have actually cost him more credibility?
Musky knows where the body is. It is said that if you know the US agency that has the body, you can figure out where the body is very quickly by looking up locations for that US agency around Las Vegas. A couple of people have apparently already guessed the locale of the body based on this information.
Musky has not given me the stills from the FB/FB analysis and I am not sure if he would do that anyway.
For Christopher Noel:
- Have you seen the photos or footage that were exported from the movie premiere?
- Were you aware of the export before you left Toronto?
- If you haven’t seen any of it, have you asked to see it?
- If not, why not?
- How did you come to know Jack Barnes?
- Do you have any proof of the body’s existence apart from the statements from Jack Barnes, Rick Dyer, Musky Allen, and or any conclusive reasoning you’ve developed?
- Are you now working on any projects with Dyer or Allen?
- Why are you appearing on two consecutive Rick Dyer radio shows?
- Who asked you to be on each of the two shows?
- As the only well-known researchers or analysts in the community who believes Rick Dyer’s story, why do you feel like you and Jack Barnes are being brought closer to the story now?
Ontario Bigfoot organizations. There are multiple groups, Sasquatch Ontario, Ontario Sasquatch and Ontario Wildlife Field Research (OWFR). OS and OWFR are big name groups with many members and websites. Sasquatch Ontario is one guy, Mike Paterson, who works alone and has nothing to do with the other groups. He does not have a good personality and he does not get along with the other groups. OS and OWFR have a low opinion of his work and feel that there is a strong possibility that he may be hoaxing.
Is Rick Dyer hoaxing? I find this very hard to believe, as it almost impossible. A few things have to be true in that case.
Musky is lying. I do not believe that Musky is lying.
Frank Cali is lying. Based on what I know about the man, I do not think he is capable of doing something like that.
My source at Minnow is lying. Very hard to believe.
Morgan Matthews is party to a hoax. Almost impossible to believe.
Morgan got beat up by a stunt man hired by Rick and didn’t even press charges against Rick. So hard to believe.
Morgan knows it’s a hoax, but he is still answering questions very evasively.
Tent video is a hoax. If so, it’s one of the finest Bigfoot hoaxes ever done by man.
FB/FB got the Shooting Bigfoot footage all wrong. FB/FB decided that footage was better than the Patterson footage. They messed this up. So hard to believe.
FB/FB is lying and is in on a huge hoax with Rick. So hard to believe.
Nevertheless, I suppose the possibility exists that this is one of the greatest hoaxes ever pulled off. Assuming that that might be true for a moment, Rick and anyone associated with him who took money for the hoax would be either civilly or criminally liable. Rick may have made $100,000 on Team Tracker memberships. No one associated with this matter, including Musky, Frank or others, should accept any money for this Hank story until it is proven once and for all that Rick has a real body. If any of them took money, and it turns out to be a hoax, they might be held criminally liable, but first the authorities would have to prove that they knew it was a hoax in the first place.