Some feminist bitch named Erin writes:
So very little of the collectivist and dehumanizing crap in the post or article merits response, but I do find it funny that this guys is all butthurt because women use the “male shaming” word “creepy” but has no problem calling women who reject him or his world view “feminist whores”.
I’ve seen this time and time again. Guy wants girl; girl doesn’t want guy. Rather than accept than some people aren’t attracted to him and that’s not necessarily a personal attack on his character (or, maybe it is, and he needs to do some self work to be attractive to his desired romantic interests), guy collectivizes all women in this shallow, predictable, narcissistic stereotype and claims it’s impossible for him to get “high status” women (because that logic doesn’t take away from the idea of women as individual human beings) because he has to “compete” with other men. If only women could blame a perpetual inability to get laid on the wrong doings of “Men’s’ Rights douche bags”.
1. I don’t have a perpetual inability to get laid. Sort of like the exact opposite actually.
2. I don’t call all women anything. I singled the feminist bitches who carry on with this “creepy” bullshit.
3. Not that it matters, but I have gotten plenty of “high status” females in my life, and I actually continue to get them somehow, even though I am lower than low status myself.
4. Guy likes girl. Girl doesn’t like guy. Guy gets the hint and backs off. Girl calls guy creepy for trying in the first place. Bullshit on that. It is male shaming. They’re attacking the poor guy for trying to get laid/start a romance/or get involved in a romantic or sexual arrangement with a female, which is perfectly normal behavior. But feminists don’t believe guys have a right to try to get laid is what it boils down to.
5. It’s not true that only Beats and Omegas get called creepy. I know a guy who has had sex with ~200 females, and he tells me he has been getting called “creep” and “creepy” his whole life. He’s the very definition of an Alpha. Creepy is just a bullshit female term for “a guy who likes me but I don’t like him.” The more sexually aggressive you, the more of a flirt you are, the more passes, pickup lines and physical gropings you engage in with women you meet, the more you are going to get called creep. It has nothing to do with success or failure or any of that.
Now mind you, the more Beta/Omega a guy is, the more he is going to get called that because the number of women who don’t find him attractive is large and the number of women who do find him attractive is very small to nonexistent. According to feminist scum, this poor shmuck has no right to even try to get laid ever, with any woman on the face of the Earth? Why? Because he’s creepy!
I say so what. I don’t care how Beta or Omega the guy is. He still has a right to try to get laid any legal way he can using any technique, trick or game in the book, and he’s not a creep for trying!
“Creepy” really just means “guy who is trying to get laid.” And what’s wrong with that? Up with the creeps! Up with creepiness! Down with the feminist scum!