But if you believe in Bigfoot, you must believe in a government conspiracy to cover up their existence.
Obviously, people shoot at these things all the time. Sometimes they even kill them.
Bigfoots get hit by cars on a regular basis. Sometimes, they are killed by cars.
Obviously, Bigfoots die in the woods on a regular basis. Surely, humans come upon the bodies of dead Bigfoots from time to time.
Bigfoots shot by hunters or cops, Bigfoots killed by cars, Bigfoots found dead in the woods are clearly all reported to authorities.
Since 1968, we have many reports of the government hauling these dead bodies away after they are reported. Before 1968, we have no such cases. The evidence implies a conspiracy.
Otherwise, you have to believe in crazy things.
- Bigfoots are never roadkilled. Nuts. Of course they are.
- Bigfoots are never shot dead by hunters or cops. Surely they are.
- Bigfoots are never injured or killed in natural disasters. Sure they are.
- Bigfoots are never found dead in the woods. But of course they must be.
In order not to believe these things, you must invent magical theories:
- Bigfoot bodies disappear magically into the woods.
- Bigfoots are so special that they cannot be hit by cars.
- For some odd reason, Bigfoots cannot be killed by bullets.