Even race-deniers ought to agree that there are at least three races of man: Africans or Blacks, Caucasians and Mongoloids or Asians. A proper delineation of our great race ought to be done, but most of the work is old, and PC has ended most traditional anthropological work of this type.
But here is a decent overview :
These are the 14 subraces of the Caucasian race:
- West Mediterranean or Iberid race (Spain, Portugal, Corsica, Sardinia, and coastal areas of Morocco and Tunisia).
- East Mediterranean or Pontid race (Black Sea coast of Ukraine, Romania and Bulgaria; Aegean coasts of Greece and Turkey).
- Dinaricized Mediterraneans (predominant element [over 60%] in Sicily and southern Italy, principal element in Turkey [35%].).
- South Mediterranean or Saharid race (predominant in Algeria and Libya, important in Morocco, Tunisia and Egypt).
- Orientalid or Arabid race (predominant in Arabia, major element from Egypt to Syria, primary in northern Sudan, important in Iraq, predominant element among the Oriental Jews).
- Dinaric race (predominant in western Balkans [Dinaric Mountains] and northern Italy, important in the Czech Republic, eastern and southern Switzerland, western Austria and eastern Ukraine).
- Alpine race (predominant element in Luxembourg, primary in Bavaria and Bohemia, important in France, Hungary, eastern and southern Switzerland).
- Ladogan race (named after Lake Ladoga; indigenous to Russia; includes Lappish subrace of arctic Europe).
- Nordic or Northern European race (major element in the British Isles, Scandinavia, the Netherlands and Belgium; predominant element in Germany, Switzerland, Poland, Finland and the Baltic States; majority in Austria and Russia; minority in France, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary).
- Armenid race (predominant element in Armenia, common in Syria, Lebanon and northern Iraq, primary element among the Ashkenazic Jews).
- Turanid race (partially hybridized with Mongoloids; predominant element in Kazakhstan; common in Hungary and Turkey).
- Irano-Afghan race (predominant in Iran and Afghanistan, primary element in Iraq, common [25%] in Turkey).
- Indid or Indo-Aryan race (Pakistan, Northern and Central India).
- Dravidic race (Southern India and Bangladesh; ancient mix of Indid-Australoid blend).